- A study that is evaluating whether women at risk for pre-term birth are receiving recommended preventive treatment in a subsequent pregnancy
- Leadership of the Epicenters/SHEPheRD Pediatric Consortium, whose major role is to develop and implement a national agenda for pediatric healthcare-associated infection and antimicrobial stewardship research in collaboration with CDC.
- The VAC study, funded by an AHRQ R18 grant led by Dr. Grace Lee, which aims to define national quality metrics for ventilator-associated complications in children and to identify potential intervention bundles to improve quality of care.
- The Reducing Antibiotics for Children (REACH) study, funded by an AHRQ R01, which randomized 16 communities in Massachusetts to a multifaceted educational intervention to promote judicious antibiotic use.
Related News and Recent Publications
- McRee AL, Mays D, Kornides ML, Gilkey MB. Counseling About Skin Cancer Prevention Among Adolescents: What Do Parents Receive From Health Care Providers? The Journal of adolescent health : official publication of the Society for Adolescent Medicine. Jul 18 2017.
- Cocoros NM, Kleinman K, Priebe GP, et al. Ventilator-Associated Events in Neonates and Children–A New Paradigm. Critical care medicine. Jan 2016;44(1):14-22.
- Gilkey MB, Malo TL, Shah PD, Hall ME, Brewer NT. Quality of physician communication about human papillomavirus vaccine: findings from a national survey. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology. Nov 2015;24(11):1673-1679.
- Cocoros NM, Kleinman K, Priebe GP, Gray JE, Logan LK, Larsen G, Sammons J, Toltzis P, Miroshnik I, Horan K, Burton M, Sims S, Harper M, Coffin S, Sandora TJ, Hocevar SN, Checchia PA, Klompas M, Lee GM; Pediatric Ventilator-Associated Conditions Study Team. Ventilator-Associated Events in Neonates and Children-A New Paradigm. Crit Care Med. 2015 Oct 30. [Epub ahead of print]
- Patrick SW, Kawai AT, Kleinman K, Jin R, Vaz L, Gay C, Kassler W, Goldmann D, Lee GM. Health Care-Associated Infections Among Critically Ill Children in the US, 2007-2012. Pediatrics. 2014 Oct; 134(4):705-12. Epub 2014 Sep 8.